Dining on a dime: beef and veggie quesadillas
1 8-pack of soft flour tortillas
¼ pound ground beef
1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
1 green pepper
2 small mushrooms
1 small container sour cream
1 container vegetable oil
1. Cook the ground beef on medium high heat until it is completely brown.
2. Chop all vegetables until they are in small pieces.
3. Heat the skillet on medium heat and put a quarter-size dollop of vegetable oil in the center. Put the tortilla in the skillet and continue to flip it until it is golden brown on both sides.
4. Cook another tortilla. Add cheese, beef, vegetables and more cheese, then cover it with the first tortilla.
5. Flip the tortilla until the cheese inside is completely melted.
6. Cut into four triangle-shaped pieces.
7. Repeat until all tortillas have been used.
Makes 4 quesadillas; serves 3 people