Res Hall Recipes: Vegan pumpkin muffins
By AMANDA MOTLEY
Pumpkin seems to be the biggest craze this year. Whether you are behind the trend or not, you cannot deny that it is a staple fall treat. I like my breakfast to be fast and portable, but I don’t like to skimp on the taste. I was more than thrilled when I found the perfect pumpkin recipe that allows me to eat healthier and still have breakfast on the go breakfast.
This recipe for pumpkin spice muffins is vegan, healthy and only requires two ingredients. Just combine water and canned pumpkin, and you will have the perfect combination. This recipe is perfect to take on the go or for a casual brunch with friends.
1 can of pumpkin
1 box of spice cake mix
1/2 cup of water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Empty out contents of cake mix to a large mixing bowl
3. Put canned pumpkin into cake batter
4. Measure out water and empty into bowl
5. Mix together until a batter is formed
6. Place batter into cupcake wrappers
7. Bake for 20 twenty minutes
Tip: Pop the cooled muffins into the freezer. They stay good for up to three months and can be popped into the microwave for 30 seconds for the perfect morning treat.