College students tend to find themselves so busy that finding healthy food choices is not on their to-do list. In the next week most of us will find ourselves with our noses in books and crunching in time to eat. Well do not fret! There are solutions out there. While, cooking is a burden because a lot of recipes require too many ingredients and money, there is a simple pizza everyone can make. Did I mention it is healthy as well? So take a break from studying and make this easy pizza. It will help you get those brain cells working for your next exam.
– 1/4 cup of dry oats
– 1 TBS ground flax seed
– 1 egg
– 4 TBS marinara sauce
– 1 cup cheese
– 1/2 cup chopped tomato
– Several pieces of jalapeno
– Any other veggie or lean protein you want to add such as mushrooms, onions, olives and chicken breast
“1. In a tin pan, mix up the oats, egg, and flax seed until it covers the bottom of a tin pan. No oil required!
2. Place in oven at 350F for about 15-20 min until firm.
3. In the mean time, microwave the frozen spinach. Once thawed, pour out excess water and pat dry with paper towel.
4. Chop your desired veggies.
5. Once crust is firm, take the crust out of the oven. Slather with tomato sauce.
6. Then pile on the cheese and veggies.
7. Place back in oven for about 15-20 min keeping temp at 350F.
8. Once your ticker dings, take out, slice and enjoy.